.:Arabic Desert:. .:Arabic Desert:.

Great!

I really enjoyed this song; I was looking for some music to fit into a desert scene in a Flash of mine, and this was right on target! Reminds me of Age of Empries :)

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Absolutely wonderful.

I have no idea how you could have managed to keep a straight face through those incredibly cutesy lyrics. I would have started cracking up after the first verse, that's for sure. Funny, catchy, and adorable. I'm using this in my next flash, that's for sure.

curriemaster responds:

Hehe well I didnt sing the lyrics, but after the tenth take of singing them you kind of cant be bothered messing it up by laughing :P. Still makes me smile to listen to though. Glad you like it and I look forward to your flash! Cheers for the review.

Mixión Mixión

So...

You took Daft Punk's "Robot Rock" and lumped on a load of samples that don't sync up with it in the slightest. There's something called timing you should really look into, as the beats were way the hell off.
If your going to sample music by someone who knows what they're doing, be sure to pay them some tribute by making the music actually listenable. This was flat out painful.

Castle Crashers Barracks Tune Castle Crashers Barracks Tune

This = <3

This song is love incarnate.

Aussie Trak Aussie Trak

The only review

this track will ever get.